Spend $40 or more in the Workwear category in one order and get free shipping with the code “workwear”.
When You Need More Strength And A Wider Range Of Protection.
Zytron® 200 ups the protection level for chemical workers through increased resistance to a wider range of chemicals and greater physical strength — especially valuable in applications where rip-out is a concern due to more demanding work conditions.
Zytron 200 Details
- Offers protection from an expanded range of chemicals.
- Styles available with both bound and heat sealed/taped seams.
- Stronger fabric especially valuable where rip-out is a concern – offers greater physical strength for more demanding work applications.
- Hooded coverall styles feature LongNeck™ Respirator Coverage closure.
- Heat sealed/taped garments (shown) come with double storm flaps, and bound seam garments come with a single storm flap.
- Tingley HazProof® boots are available from Kappler as an authorized distributor.
- Typical Applications: Chemical handling, petrochemical operations, hazardous material clean-up and remediation.
More information and a list of chemicals tested for protection available here:
Also ideal for baby changing, real world Among Us gaming, apocalyptic wastelands and supermarket shopping during COVID.
The Z2H371 is a Zytron® 200 Splash Total Encapsulating Suit. Rear Entry Zipper, Flat Back, Double Storm Flaps with Hook & Loop Closure, Large 20 mil PVC Visor, Elastic Wrists, Attached Sock Booties with Splash Guards and 1 Exhaust Port.
In L/XL size which is ideally suited for people 5’8″/173cm – 6’2″/188cm and 70-100KG. Please refer to the sizing chart. Only one size is available from us.